Daily Candy Weddings

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I was so excited to see an email come through my inbox today announcing that DailyCandy has started a dedicated wedding site! For those of you who aren't familiar with DailyCandy, it's just like what it sounds like -- a scrumptious and often witty daily dose of shopping, contests, gossip and more. You have to subscribe to fully experience and appreciate the fun little interruptions to your day, especially with sometimes over the top email titles that might make you do a double-take (No, it's not another unsolicited email from an online dating site). DailyCandy has special editions for cities across the country. Since my status as a Charlottean hardly qualifies me as a full-blown "city-girl", I'm subscribed under the "Everywhere" category.  

The newly launched DailyCandy Weddings has quite a few fun features. Check out playlist recommendations or, my favorite, the songs on the "not" playlist meaning that these are a list of songs that you should provide your DJ with so that he or she won't play those songs under any circumstances! Some of the songs that made the cut for the "not now, not ever" list include:
"Gold Digger," by Kanye West
"Womanizer," by Britney Spears
"Cry Me a River," by Justin Timberlake
"Dirrty," by Christina Aguilera
Other content to check out includes a picture gallery of rewearable bridesmaid dresses, over-the-top hair accessories, creative cake alternatives and sample menus (I really think I may have drooled on my laptop while reading the Gala Gala menu...yum!). I can't wait see what else is to come now that there will be sweet daily wedding tidbits in my inbox! 

This beautiful updated vintage-style headpiece is a 
fun and elegant addition for a wedding day outfit 
that's sure to make you feel like a queen!
Photo Source: DailyCandy Weddings

0 comments:

 
Shananigans - by Templates para novo blogger